Brrrrr!!! Oh man, Ameren CIPS is going to love billing us this month. The forecast calls for a high of only 1 degree tonight. I really, really, really can’t wait until Spring!!!!!
I’m trying to keep us healthy through this wicked winter. I’ve added Young Living essential oils to our daily routines which will keep our immune system strong and kill germs before they have a chance to make us sick! Our son Jeff, who is the Head Football Coach at Lindenwood University, always says the best offense is a good defense!!! (Go Lynx!!!)
Here are some of the things we do daily:
- Diffuse Thieves 30 minutes every morning and again in the evening.
- Drink 2 oz. of NingXia Red.
- Use Thieves hand soap and hand sanitizer.
- Clean our house with Thieves cleaner
- Not only does this kill germs, it makes your house smell divine!!!
- I’ve also ordered Young Living’s Life 5 Probiotic.
- A healty digestive system is vital in having a strong immune system!
Another great thing you can do as you battle germs this winter is to make up a roller-ball bottle with 5 drops each of Thieves, Oregano, Frankincense, Mel-A and Lemon, then fill the rest of the bottle with a carrier oil. Roll this on the bottoms of your feet at night. Are you wondering why I use it on the bottoms of our feet? Here’s why:
- Are you familiar with reflexology? Putting it on the feet argets the Vita-Flex points.
- The pores in the bottoms of your feet are the largest in your body, which makes the feet the idea place to apply oils so they can be absorbed into the body quickly.
- For children, the feet are the best place because it keeps oils away from more sensitive areas where they might experience skin irritation. This is also true for adults with delicate skin.
What are some of the things you are doing proactively to keep your family healthy this winter?
Wishing you a healthy winter filled with Peace, Love and Joy!!!