I’m excited to announce the
NEW FEATURED STAMP CLUB FROM PEACE, LOVE AND JOYCE!
PLJ Featured Stamp Club Membership has its privileges!
- PLJ FEATURED STAMP CLUB details:
- You can start any time of the year!
- You receive kits to make three different projects with the featured stamp set.
- You choose the time in your busy schedule that’s convenient to stamp.
- You choose if you prefer clear-mount or wood-mount stamp sets.
- You choose which months to participate! NO COMMITMENT.
- Participate in the PLJ Featured Stamp Club for 3 consecutive months and receive a FREE SURPRISE with your order, valued up to $6.95.
- Participate in the PLJ Featured Stamp Club for 6 consecutive months and receive a gift certificate for $25 that can be used to purchase any item out of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
- You can purchase additional products on your order to save on shipping costs.
- If your order totals $150 (before tax, shipping & handling) you will receive a $25 credit towards your choice of Hostess stamp sets or other products in any of the current catalogs from Stampin’ Up!
- You are free to contact me at anytime with questions!
FEATURED STAMP SET FOR JANUARY, 2014
Photos of the projects in the January, 2014 PLJ Featured Stamp Club Kit will be posted on the 15th of the month.
Have you ever been accused of over-labeling? Then the Label Love Stamp Set is perfect for you! Use one of six pre-created labels, or customize one of your own. Coordinates with the Artisan Label Punch. Also available in Spanish and French.
- January 2014 PLJ Featured Stamp Club Kit
- Clear-Mount Stamp Set + Projects Kit is $27.95 + Tax, Shipping & Handling
- Wood-Mount Stamp Set + Projects Kit is $34.95 + Tax, Shipping & Handling
BUNDLE & SAVE on shipping & handling!
- January 2014 PLJ Featured Stamp Club Kit + Coordinating Artisan Label Punch
- Clear-mount Kit + Artisan Label Punch is $43.90 + Tax, Shipping & Handling
- Wood-mount Kit + Artisan Label Punch is $50.90 + Tax, Shipping & Handling
Once you’ve joined the PLJ Featured Stamp Club, here is how it works:
- On the 15th of each month I will send you information on the featured stamp set, including a photo of the project samples. If you already own the stamp set, but want to participate so you can get the featured projects kits, you may substitute a different stamp set of equal value.
- You will receive a PayPal invoice for that month’s package. If you wish to participate that month, you must submit your payment no later than the 18th of the month.
- I will place the orders no later than the 20th of the month.
- Your new stamp set and the project kits will be mailed within 48 hours from when I receive the shipment from Stampin’ Up!
- You will receive an email with the PDF tutorials for each card before your package reaches you.
Project kits include:
- Pre-cut card stock.
- Anything that needs to be embossed with the Big Shot will be done.
- Anything that needs to be scored will be done for you.
- Embellishments such as ribbon, buttons, brads, etc. will be included as needed to complete projects.
- Envelopes are included.
- You will receive an email with tutorials for each project.
- Step-by-step directions so you can easily create more!
- All measurements are included.
- Item numbers for all products used will be included.
- You supply the ink and adhesive of your choice.